Eutech PC 2700
Eutech PC 2700
pH / mV-Redox-ORP / ION / Conductivity / Total Dissolved Solids / Salinity /Resistivity / Temperature
Your all-in-one solution for multi-parameter research work in the lab! The new PC 2700 is accurate, reliable and intuitive with user-friendly functions. Meter comes with a multi-data screen that includes Temperature, electrode status, calibration points, date and time along with your desired measurement parameter. PC 2700 measures pH, ORP, ION, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, or Resistivity!
- Choose auto-calibration with preset values for quick easy calibration, or manual multi-point calibration for greater accuracy
- Easy standardization with auto-standardization feature – detect the exact cell constant value of your electrodes with the press of a button
- Up to 6-point calibration with auto-buffer recognition
- Includes high performance 4-cell Conductivity probe
- Quick, easy electrode diagnosis with the effective cell constants display
- Non-volatile memory holds up to 500 data points – time and date-stamped for GLP compliance
- Bi-directional RS232 for easy data transfer to computer
- Cal-due alarm – no more out-dated calibrations!
- Auto-logging function for convenient continuous monitoring
- Limit alarm alerts when reading falls out of range
- Password protection for setup and calibration
|Water quality testing||Pollution control|
|Checking metal finishes||Recirculating systems|
|Cooling tower water||Industrial process systems|
|Printing fountain solutions||General use in laboratories|
|Drilling mud||Ecological studies|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.